Call for nominations: 2016 Be Spartan Green Outstanding Awards
Published: January 19, 2016
Michigan State University's Sustainability department wishes to recognize the outstanding individuals and departments who have made significant contributions to on-campus sustainability. Be Spartan Green Outstanding Awards are given to staff, students, faculty and campus partners who have demonstrated their support of sustainability on campus.
Nominations are currently being accepted for the 2016 Be Spartan Green Outstanding Awards. The deadline for submission is Tuesday, March 1.
All nominations must be submitted through the Be Spartan Green Outstanding Awards Nomination Form.
The award categories include:
- Outstanding Staff Member
- Outstanding Student Employee
- Outstanding Faculty Member
- Outstanding Student Organization
- Outstanding Student Research Project
- Outstanding Campus Partner/Vendor
- Outstanding Community Partner
- Outstanding Alumni